Riverhead Village Hall was opened in 1999, replacing the earlier Memorial Hall erected by public subscription after the First World War. It provides a venue for many different local societies, activities and events including Kids Learn & Play Pre-School (Open Mon, Wed & Fri 9am-3pm).
Both the main hall (12.5 metres by 6.5 metres) and small committee room are available for hire. The building also houses the office of the Parish Clerk, who works there on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
- Music and dancing licence.
- Comfortable seating and tables for up to 80.
- Bright kitchen with two microwaves, catering kettle, hot water urn, and serving hatch to the main hall.
- Committee room for smaller meetings.
- Full disabled access, including toilets.
- Very reasonable rates.
- One-off or regular bookings are accepted.
For more details please contact the Parish Clerk or by calling 01732 461278.
To check availability and booking please go to https://venuehire.scribeaccounts.com/Riverhead-Parish-Council.
For enquiries about your booking, please contact the Caretaker :
Mrs Michele Mason Tel: 07801 575547.